Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday


Hello! Jambo! Salam! Hola! Aloha! 


So ready for another awesome day? I am!  After that we came inside to work on LilyPad. You have all of today to finish your project. It's the last day where you will have time dedicated for LilyPad. You will only have Open Lab time after today.

After Lunch we worked on Alice 3.0. Susi taught you guys to add music into your Alice projects. She also let you work on your final projects! 

Then we did an...interesting activity. Hope it wasn't too uncomfortable! We love seeing you guys problem solve. 

We also started Forensics! Fingerprinting! I hope y'all didn't feel like criminals! haha :)
It's my first time teaching it. Hope you found out who's fingerprint is on what! 

Blog Prompt: Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Describe your career, family, or any other things you want to happen.

Noor: I see myself finishing my Ph.D. in Computer Science with an emphasis in Biology. I want to help developing countries increase their medical technologies and teach others. I enjoy teaching and working with students so I wouldn't mine being a professor. :) I see myself married and living in my own home. I see myself traveling around the world and explore every nook and cranny. Honestly, I do see myself with a few kids. I hope to adopt. I hope new phones are made to where I can just think of something to text and it would do it right away, cause i'm not a fan of txting. I'm excited for the future, but you never know the next curveball you'll be thrown, so I'm living life to it's fullest.

Linday: In 10 years I want to have completed school for sure. I am aiming for a Ph.D. but as we know things happen, so we'll see what happens for me down the road! :D All I know if for sure I want to work with neuroprosthetics in the future. That will probably place me either at the University of Washington, MIT or in California. I will most likely be married to a wonderful guy and since I will be 30 years old I'll probably have at least one kid (I only want to have 2 in the end) and he/she'll probably be at least 2 years old. I also plan on living in a house, or at least somewhere with a yard so that I can have a dog and I hope I'll have a job at a lab somewhere! 

Susi: I hope that in ten years I will be the first woman President. Just kidding! I want to have my engineering license and hopefully be designing sustainable buildings that are enviromentally friendy and zero emission! I do see myself married with a family:) i love kids! I hope to have travelled nonstop:)! I want to see every "corner" of the world. I love to travel and immerse myself in new cultures and new viewpoints on life. I hope I live somewhere near the beach, I ask for a lot :p. 



Click here for End of Day Survey!
Hearts,
~Noor

No comments:

Post a Comment