Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday

Wow today has been a busy day, App inventor, Alice, aaaaand NXT! Whew! I hope you girls are having a lot of fun with it :D






First we got into App Inventor, it seems like your projects are really coming along! I'm really happy with the apps you decided to make!







Our morning activity started out with the Human Knot...Wow you girls sure got close and comfortable didn't you! :P


Then in the afternoon we learned more about each other by doing 2 truths and a lie! Mine was: (1) (2) (3)




Not to mention you guys did great learning Alice and Lego NXT! I hope you have fun with playing around with animating your objects and programming your robots :)


Click here for the software tutorial.
Click here for the Flipping Gymnast.





Enough of me blabbering!!! Time for your Blog Prompt!!!
(wow that's a lot of exclamation points...I must be excited :P)

List 10 of your favorite things!

  • Favorite Candy
  • Favorite Musician
  • Favorite Flower
  • Favorite Restaurant 
  • Favorite Snack
  • Favorite Drink
  • Favorite Color
  • And 3 more you would like to add!

Linday (Mine! :D): 
  • Skittles (Dark Side!!!)
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Red Roses
  • Starbucks
  • Strawberries
  • Mochas!
  • Turquoise 
  • Favorite Pet: Beagle
  • Favorite Subject in school: Math 
  • Favorite TV show: Once upon a Time is tied with HIMYM and Avatar!


Susi:
  • Ferrero Rocher Chocolates
  • Everything! Especially rock en espaƱol and techno and salsa! 
  • Alcatrases 
  • Olive Garden 
  • Chips Chips Chips Chips!
  • Hot Tea
  • ORANGE
  • Favorite Sport and Team: Soccer, Manchester United!! I love Chicharito 
  • I love to dance:) 

Noor: 
  • Haribo Gummy Bears
  • Lana del Rey
  • Forget-me-nots
  • Kimchi House
  • Watermelon
  • Iced Tea (Sweet!)
  • Purple and Mint Green
  • Favorite TV Shows: Merlin, Once Upon a Time, and Game of Thrones.
  • Favorite book series: Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind
  • Favorite animal: Elephant

Crystal:
  • Red vines
  • Tiara Thomas
  • Hibiscus and Hydrangeas
  • Golden Corral 
  • Popcorn
  • Sprite
  • Blue
  • Favorite Pet: Siberian Husky 
  • Favorite TV Show: The Voice 
  • Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Rose:


  • M & M Peanuts
  • Josh Groban
  • Roses-all colors
  • Red Robin
  • Popcorn
  • Iced Coffee
  • Blue is my favorite color
  • I love cats.
  • I love reading- I am reading "Zoo".
  • I love scary movies.  

  • Click here for the End of Day Survey!!! :D

    And that's it for today! Have a wonderful evening tonight :D  
    ~Linday


    No comments:

    Post a Comment