Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Day of Robots, Apps, 'n Fun!

     Today we had bunch of EV3-Robo-App-inventing-Mexicanfood-eating girls come up with some cool ideas. 


<----- This wonderful group of ladies kicked off the day by playing the game Two Truths and a Lie.  We don't usually promote lying but this game is a great way to learn a bunch of facts about each other!! 


  

     

The gals finished their EV3 Educator Vehicle build and then learned to program the brick brains to move their vehicle around. Some also started to use the sensors and program their robot to detect light and to turn around when the bot runs into a wall. 




Blog Prompt: What is something that makes you smile? 
                        What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done? 

Elena:
The one thing that always makes me smile, no matter what, is my younger sister. :) She never fails at cheering me up. Whether it's a cute face or a witty comment or a corny joke she knows exactly what to do to brighten my day. 

The most adventurous thing I've ever done was when I climbed up and jumped off a 40 foot platform at this camp I went to. (Don't worry, I had a harness!) My palms were all clammy I made my way up to the platform. I was shaking when I was finally at the top of the platform. When I jumped off the platform I had the biggest adrenaline rush of my life! This moment was both terrifying and exhilarating! I loved that I really got out of my comfort zone and did something adventurous. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment